BECOME AN ONLINE TEACHER AND EARN...

Gearbest Lighting Flash Sale: Up To 80% OFF - Update Daily @07:00 UTC promotion
Lighting Flash Sale: Up To 80% OFF - Update Daily @07:00 UTC








Looking for a job online is like a needle in a haystack. You will meet scam sites, people asking money for you to sign up and worst of all, having to invest money just to lose it all. But then, I though of looking for a job related to my passion. So, I thought of it for weeks. Nothing would come into my mind. Then came my daughter's 1st day of school. I meet her teacher and we talked. She asked me about my job and I told her that I used to work as a call center supervisor. Before heading home, she told me that I should try teaching online. When I got home, I remembered what she said. Since I don't have any ideas about teaching online, I googled it. The first site listed talked about teaching Chinese students English. I was hesitant at first but then I had to take a chance since I was looking for a home-based job. I signed up after a couple of days was able to process my application. The process was tedious. I had to undergo a 3 day application process which includes teaching demos, tutorials and different trainings. Luckily, I passed. That started my career as an online teacher which helps me now to support my family. Gearbest Consumer Electric Promotion promotion
Consumer Electric Promotion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEALTH IS WELL...profit on your health..

Health plus Cryptocurrency = Wealth

Top 5 Reasons Why QUOINE'S ICO MISSION CONTROL is the Best ICO execution platform.